rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tangerine"/>

Tuesday 19 October 2010

Hybrid Progress

Here is the progress of my hybrid from the beginning to were i am working from now.


After getting the basic shape i want for my hybrid i decided that i didn't like the shape of the face and decided to experiment so more. The outcome out of this is what i want the face of my hybrid to be.




After getting the shape of the face that i felt looked rite i added it to the body i had so far and went for there.





I think that my hybrid still needs some work on it. I am thinking of giving it the skin texture of my animal and the hand on leaning on the hand does not look that rite. Then hopefully after these changes i can add colour to it and think about adding a background to it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment