rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tangerine"/>

Thursday 11 November 2010

More Photoshop - The Fall of the House of Usher

Using a couple of my thumbnail ideas I decided to draw them onto photoshop to help me with find the perspective. I kind of want it to look as if we are look up at the house form a distance in the forest. As you can see from for the first two images I just quickly produced them until I found perspective that i was happy with.  


I really like this perspective out of the three drawings but I still what it to seem more higher up as if it was on a hill so I think that I will have to play around with this a bit more.  



1 comment:

  1. this is looking interesting, Sasha - why not use this thumbnail to create another, more panoramic scene; make another 16:9 canvas, drop this image into the bottom left, and extend you drawing accordingly to show more of the house, the surrounding scenery etc.

    ReplyDelete