rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tangerine"/>

Monday 13 December 2010

Other Idea Plus more Thumbnails (17-29)

After my first thumbnails I decided to look into another of my initial ideas, as I might find another idea I like better. So one of my other ideas was an abandoned  New York Subway.
















Here are my thumbnails I have done for this idea.
Thumbnails (17-29)





With these thumbnails there are two parts of the subway that my ideas have been focusing on. The first being a perspective of looking down the tracks and making the train seem empty. The second is having the perspective that you are looking out of the train into the train opposite. With this idea I was thinking of placing an object on the other train opposite that shouldn't be there and with the perspective focusing on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment