rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tangerine"/>

Thursday 17 March 2011

Character Concept Sketches

My main character in my story is Pepper the ebullient pepper mill. An over enthusiastic and excitable pepper mill that is trying to attacked the attention of the customers that are sitting at her table. After doing a couple of sketches to find out what kind of shape I wanted the pepper mill to be,  I have gone for the traditional pepper mill wooden shape as seen below.


Now that I have got the shape of the pepper mill, I decided to do some quick rough sketches to see how I would expresses emotion through movement. So the sketches are many of it jumping up and down because someone that over excited wouldn't stop moving, so  that is what I am trying to portray in this sketches.


No comments:

Post a Comment