rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tangerine"/>

Sunday 27 March 2011

More Character Sketches....

Now that I feel I have found away of expressing movement and motion in my character sketches. I decided to do some quick colour sketches of my character (pepper mill) to try and express its personality. I am quite surprise how they come out, so I think that they need some developing till I am happy that my character has the right personality as well as expressing the emotion Ebullient.



1 comment:

  1. Hey Sasha - the addition of the neck-scarf - while cute - is a bit of a cheat; the very fact that you're using the top of the mill as a beret is information enough - and it's a characteristic not 'added on' but rather drawn out of the original object - feels more satisfying and legit somehow.

    ReplyDelete