rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tangerine"/>

Thursday 1 November 2012

Minor Project: Refining Character

So my character is finally getting somewhere and I am starting to feel much more happy about her. I decided to work on what my character would look like underneath to help me understand how the character would be able to move about. 


Here is the character put altogether, I still need to add a few more little details but I am starting to feel that my character is finally there 


1 comment:

  1. Hey Sasha - yes indeed, but just do a bit of work in terms of those petals - remember the carved radish - that those petal-shapes are in fact carved out of a solid ball - not individual flaps; also, maybe her head is just a wee bit too small now? Finally, are you still 'avoiding' her feet somehow? In design terms, wouldn't her legs sort of fuse at the feet to create the spinning tip?

    ReplyDelete