rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tangerine"/>

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Minor Project: Figuring out Animatic

To help me with my animatic, I have gone ahead and spilt up the rerecording into sections to help me figure out how I will go about animating my character for each scenario. Getting everything I have in in my head written down really rough, might help me figure it all out and find what will work best in my animatic. Spent a couple of hours talking to younger brother and we come up with some ideas, some are a little crazy but maybe that's what I need, it is a child imagination and anything is possible after all. So this is what I have got, feeling more happy now and ready to go back to my animatic and not overwhelmed with all my ideas i had in my head. 


One thing I have settled on is that my animation is not going to be jumping from reality into Tyler dream world but instead starts of in reality but when asked what do you want to be when you grow up we enter Tyler's imagination, him acting it all out, then after the last question is asked we return to reality.

Any feedback or any other ideas are gratefully welcomed ...

No comments:

Post a Comment