rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tangerine"/>

Friday 3 January 2014

Minor Project: Tyler Skinned and Rigged

Tyler is finally skinned and rigged, took me longer than I thought with Christmas and running into a few problems. But now its done, quiet looking forward to posing him and experimenting with a walk cycle. Its been testing sometimes but with ever step of the process I have leant something that maybe I didn't know before and in the end its been worth going through it all.

Below is just Tyler in the West ham kit but his uniform has also been rigged and skinned as well.



Next step is for me too fix a couple of textures, that I noticed need some more work to them. But then onto creating a turnaround ready for final rendering.

1 comment: