rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tangerine"/>

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Major Project: Finished figuring parts of the Animation

From my last post I have made some changes and put back in the my asking the question I think it works better. I will be recording the questions and I would like to recorded the background noise but I am unable to go back into the school this week but hopefully soon. But for the time being I am getting on with modelling the props and set, ready for animating.

There are still a few tweaks I need to make to the timing and the end but hopefully every scenario works in terms of making people laugh.  



Next step is to figure out exactly what I have left to model and what and how I am going to go about animate each of the acts/scenarios. 

1 comment:

  1. I know you don't like your own voice, but this works so much more charmingly with you back in the mix! :) Your animatic does end abruptly, and I think you just need to consider an ending - nothing complex, but a proper ending that rounds things off nicely.

    ReplyDelete